Terry Allen qualified as an embalmer with The British Institute of Embalmers in 1984. He is also a member with The European Association of Embalmers and The Royal Society of Health.
Every deceased T. Allen Funeral Service look after, is embalmed, which is carried out with the utmost dignity. We also ask every family if they wish their relative to be dressed in their own clothes.
Knowing that we are looking after your loved one is an honour. They are very precious to you and all your family. Please ask your funeral director if their embalmer is a qualified Member of The British Institute of Embalmers.
Code of Ethics
1. I BELIEVE the practice of embalming is in the interest of public health and promise to promote embalming to the best of my ability.
2. I WILL treat with respect each dead human body.
3. I PLEDGE a complete confidential relationship to those I am called upon to serve.
4. I WILL endeavour to promote scientific research in the problems affecting embalming
5. I UNDERTAKE to abide by the regulations of the British Institute of Embalmers and to support, to the best of my ability, any meetings or gatherings arranged by them.
T. Allen Funeral Service Ltd | 1 Wells Road, Strood, Kent ME2 2PN
Telephone: 01634 295 552 | Email: Strood@allentfuneralservice.co.uk
T. Allen Funeral Service | Contact Us